Saturday, July 18, 2009

happy weekending!

Sure GLAD it's not like this any more!
But man do I wish we were here
Doing stuff like this.
Lately, I have been feeling like this is my hair. a wreck. Need some ideas for what to do next!
Me with wig circa. 1987


Extremely happy to be with this handsome man ALL weekend!
Our weekend started out with a whole night of country- Julianne Hough, Blake Shelton, and then THE KING, George Strait, according to the handsome man of course. I'm not much of a country fan myself, but we had a blast rockin' with all the rednecks at Usana last night. I even got to laugh my head off as one drunk lady did a cart wheel and kicked some poor drunk dude in the head which made him head butt his girlfriend. I'm still laughing.
Can't wait for more fun this weekend! How will you be weekending?

7 comments:

Linds said...

So jealous of your concert last night!

That wig picture just kills me. I think your hair looks cute like that, but I've always leaned towards the more wild side of hair. I'm tempted to dye my hair. . .

Today I work. Blah, but at least I get to be outside :)

emily said...

so fun you saw "the king." i'm glad it's not snowy for you--- but i wish we were all together!

today we're painting and we had a nice run and all that jazz.

Lindsay said...

Love that last picture of you and your hubby! Soooo good to see you today! You toes looked so cute!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I freaking love your bangs. Thanks for entering my giveaway! Stay tuned for the announcement of the winner! Love ya!

sienna said...

also wish i were in hawaii, and also hate my hair (but too scared to do anything exciting with it). so glad we got to share the harry potter experience together. call me if you need someone to sit by the side of the pool with. it's not hawaii, but it's better than nothing.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Sorry you didn't win, but since you featured me you still get a discount on your next service. Waaahoo!

Also, let's lunch FOR REALS. Saturday?

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

we had fun playing the slots in Vegas with Tula in our arms... perfect environment for a baby.
I think you should get highlights in your hair. Don't cut it! you'll regret it! buy a new color would be refreshing... or that's what I do at least when I need a change. highlights wouldn't be TOO CRAZY or TOO SHOCKING.
oh yeah i was joking about the slots.. I would never.