Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Why do I feel like an old lady?

I have always thought I was fairly technically savy... guess again. I finally caved to all the pressure and got a blog. Now I don't know what to do with the darn thing. I can't figure out how to use it and I'm beginning to feel like a Grandma who doesn't know a record player from an ipod. 

HELP! 

I just keep losing patience and giving up...I don't want to tell anyone my blog yet, because, lets face it, it's just not cool enough yet... I feel so lame and helpless.

If you have advice and help let me know. But only if you won't laugh at me.

1 comment:

Yennigirl said...

Yay! I get to be the first to leave a comment! At least you figured out how to get a picture in the header! I couldn't figure that out and still don't know a lot! Help me when YOU figure it out!