Wednesday, July 23, 2008

new obsession

I have recently become obsessed with the Twilight books (I know I'm way behind everyone else) I just read the second one in two days, and the first one in about the same time.  My poor husband was almost fed up with me because he was so neglected since I couldn't pull myself away from my book... I finally got him to borrow one from his sisters so he can hopefully become as enthralled as I. But...I don't know that Edward Cullen will consume him the way he does the rest of the female readers.

Anyway, it's just ridiculous. I just LOVE these books. I am always looking for a good book I can really get lost in, it's like the best thing ever, but now I find myself randomly lost in thought about vampires, and werewolves, and...yea, my reality is a little skewed... but still, I will continue to read, and pre order the fourth book, and revel in this fantasy land...

No comments: