Monday, February 14, 2011

what you've got boy is hard to find...i think about it all the time

Picture of the dreamy Mr. on our honeymoon 08'
Happy birthday to my handsome man. There are so many reasons to be grateful for him and celebrate him everyday. I'm just glad there is an official day for someone so sweet, kind and important to me.

Gar's birthday makes me think of a lot of things and appreciate a lot of things. Like how fragile and special life is and how drastically different (and horribly awful) it would have been if he hadn't made it. (Gar's one of those miracle babies, did I ever tell you that?). I am constantly convinced that I could not have married anyone but Garret and could never have been this happy with anyone but him. He's my best friend in the whole wide world and goodness I'm one blessed girl.

So...my love, happy birthday.

I love you more than a fat kid loves cake, more than hawaii, more than bugs, more than shoes (!), more than crafting, more than all of it...

I love you more than yesterday and less than tomorrow (just like that wedding band says).

1 comment:

meg fee said...

oh wow! 3 years, congratulations that's no small feat. i love the way you talk about him in this post, makes me swoon a little!