Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hair-raising help!

So...I'm at that point. That point where you kind of hate your hair but don't have a clue what to do with it.

Winter dries my hair out so bad and makes it so static-y. anyone else have this problem?

I have no body and my hair is just so...blah.

Help!

Can someone recommend some awesome shampoo and conditioner that makes your hair silky and moisture-ized with volume and...umph?!?!

How about some products that help with volume, a good root booster?

Help people, I need some serious hair ideas or I might do something drastic I'll regret. :( haha.

2 comments:

LANKY and KARIS said...

Just cut it! i'll do it for you.. I cut scotts hair- can't be much harder :) But seriously just cut a few inches off and some little layers and that will help.

*juli* said...

Girl!!! I'll be home in 3 weeks!! I'll take you to Cosmo Prof (since I'm a student I can shop there) and I'll get you all hooked up! Turns out I'm a pro at doing hair now, and I've got some awesome products in mind for your hair. And the best part?? It'll be SUPER cheap cuz the prices at Cosmo Prof and Mayle's are amazing since they're not open to the public. Let me know if you want to get together while I'm home. :)Facebook me or something Love ya!