Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sick

I'm sick. I hate it. Sick is the worst. I feel like a waste of space.

I woke up this morning feeling pretty normal, groggy, for about five minutes. I laid there talking to Garret, closed my eyes, and suddenly jumped and gasped because the room was spinning and I thought I was falling out of bed. It was all down hill from there. I kept feeling nauseous and the room kept spinning on and off. I mean literally, like I was on a merry go round, spinning. I had to grab something to try to keep from falling down and that didn't even save me a few times.

I finally puked. Gross I know. But feeling like you are going to puke is often much worse than the actually act. A three hour nap later I was feeling a little better. Still embarrassed that my husband saw me puke for the first time. But at least the room was not spinning as fast.

I of course overdid it and was still sick for the rest of the day. I have about ten tons of homework and couldn't really do any of it because I couldn't even get my eyes to focus. yea. it sucked.

But, on the brightside Garret wins husband of the year award because he took amazing care of me all day. He even missed the BYU game, had to eat lunch by himself and just sat around waiting for me to wake up. He waited on me hand and foot and told even told me I was "so pretty" when in fact I knew I was disgusting. I don't think I'll ever know what I did to deserve him.

So now I'm behind on school
and some work
and I am like a million blog worthy blog posts behind.

Someday I will catch up.

But for now I'm sick...
and with how sweet Gar is, I'm soaking up every minute of it.

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

There you are! I was wondering when you were comin back :). I am sorry you are sick. Seriously, pukey sick is the worst! (could you be preggers????? he he anyways feel better girly! Oh and thanks for the vote!!! Tell everyone you know. I wanna win this thing!

emily said...

sick is the worst. really. remember your death cough? how could you forget?
i'm glad you're so well taken care of! get better girl :)

LANKY and KARIS said...

Hope you get feeling better so we can finaly play!!

Leora said...

Garrett, when I get sick this winter will you come take care of me? Please. -Mike Merrell