Saturday, November 1, 2008

The real slim shady

Who's that hott black man? Look close. You know her. wink.























Yes my friends, it's true; I am actually blogging about something soon after it happened. The day after in fact!
I had so many ideas for Halloween costumes. I was so excited to do something as a couple. But SOMEONE (cough...Garret...cough) just wouldn't be satisfied with anything. So Halloween day we spent hours shopping for costumes and we just couldn't agree on anything. So this was what we ended up with. At least SOMEONE (cough Garret cough) got their way!
It was fun and I guess I'm glad I finally gave in. It was quite an experience! My own parent's didn't even recognize me! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Oh yea, we were Eminem and the Dr. Dre

8 comments:

sienna said...

oh my gosh. i am speechless.

Emily said...

me too

Juli said...

Emily! wow. WOW!! You look awesome!!!

Christina and Toni said...

Emily I can't stop laughing!!! What did you put on your skin to do that??? And how did you ever get it off!!! You are to dope for words!!

naomi megan. said...

oh.my.gosh.
you didn't.
haha, this is why i love you.

Lexi said...

That is NOT you! Oh my gosh thats awesome! HOW did you do that!!??

Em & Gar said...

HAHA. it is me. really. It's just walmart brown face paint. Smeared all over. it took some serious scrubbing to get off.

The Taylors said...

oh my those pictures don't even look like you...haha you are good at playing up the black role. YOu look like MISSY ELLIOT! haha